Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A letter of introduction

Nachlaot is a small neighborhood in Jerusalem where over 60 people have been accused of child molestation.   It is in my hopes that by posting about the mass hysteria that is going on there in regards to child molestation, an awareness of this will put a stop to the hysteria and incitement  and bring some sanity back to the neighborhood of Nachlaot.


Eleven months ago, I was accused of molesting children in my neighborhood.  I did not take it seriously and in fact did not even know people were talking about me since nobody bothered to come and ask me if the accusations were true or not.  Only one person whose brother was arrested told me that I was also being accused, but I brushed it off as nonsense.  When I came back from a trip for Rosh HaShana, things were much different.  Apparently it was claimed that I ran away because I was afraid of being arrested.  No matter that I was back.  No one was talking to me and I was being treated with great disrespect in all regards.  This continued for a couple of months.  Things continued to deteriorate until people started calling me a Poshea to my face and saying to me that I molested all the kids in the neighborhood and took pictures etc.
I was not the only one falsely accused.  Many people were.  I was told by a journalist that was working  on a story of what occurred in Nachlaot that over 40 (60 last I heard) people were accused of child molestation in the little neighborhood.
As my life has been destroyed as I knew it before being accused, and since there is so much misinformation and outright lies being printed, I have taken it upon myself to publish the other side of the story. 
I am doing this for several reasons.
1. I hope to clear my name and the name of the other falsely accused.
2. Many children are getting therapy for something that did not happen. 
3. If kids were molested, it was by family members or friends or someone with access to the kids.  If this is the case, then they are in all likelihood still being molested.
4. Things will continue to spin out of control  as long as the mass hysteria continues. 
For this purpose of revealing the truth, I have started this blog.  
You are welcome to comment or ask questions.

7 comments:

  1. If you hope to clear your name, why don't you write your name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not interested in bashing, just protecting myself and kids. If I am wrong I would like to correct myself. You obviously have a lot of knowledge about the situation; if you are willing, I would like to meet and interview you to get your side of the story. I just can't promise publication as that is up to my editor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please send me your contact info. email Thanks

      Delete
    2. I am still waiting for your contact info.

      Delete
    3. You can continue to wait. As I found out after I made the offer, you don't live around here anymore, do you. By the way, I took a screenshot of the screen when it had NO response on October 25. I did it before I wrote to Gertrude. You're pretty good with computers, huh. יש דין ויש דיין

      Delete